Kernel Current Source Density is a recently developed method for estimating the density of trans-membrane current sources, which can be used for a detailed study of neuronal synaptic dynamics.
It can estimate current source density from potentials measured with irregularly placed linear, planar and spatial electrodes.
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://pykCSD.rtfd.org.
- Estimation of potentials and CSD in 1D, 2D, 3D case for both static and dynamic recordings
- Visualization of the estimated quantities
- tracking the units
- management of big datasets